what is Calathea White Fusion?
calathea white fusion is used to enhance the beauty of the house. They have many varieties but this variety is very popular. These are like strings of turtles. Ready to spread beauty anywhere in the house. These are tropical species.
shortcut to Primary Content:
Since calathea white fusion is a tropical species, it does not occur in all environments. It is better to keep it outside the house or on the open porch. However, these plants need a lot of care inside the house. However, it should not be kept in excess sun.
If you want to keep White Fusion Calathea at home or on the porch, keep them in low light. You can put it in the front window. Only the morning sun is good for these plants. The plant names of Calathea are Calathea lietzei. The physical size is up to 60cm long. Some sandy and fertile soils are suitable for this variety.
These plants are not poisonous. Can be placed anywhere. Calathea grows under a bush in a rainfed area. These change the shape of the body as the light rays change. In daylight, the leaves are upward and slightly curved. These are active plants, so observable enough.
- Will enhance the beauty of the house
- Will live longer with less care.
- Has the ability to grow in warm environments.
- The tree can be bought for less money.
- Not toxic.
- Does not grow in any environment.
If you have decided to keep Calathea White Fusion at home then you have done well. However, pour enough water. Keep in a warm environment, no need to put in too much light and too much cold. Pay attention to the absorption capacity of the soil. Occasionally lick the leaves. Spray on leaves. Hopefully, your tree will live longer.By Annie
What do we need first to plant Calathea White Fusion?
To plant Calathea White Fusion you need 1 earthen pot, where you can keep 1 to 2 kg of soil.
2. Quantitative fertilizer is required
3. Space is needed to make perishable soil.
4. Insect destruction medicine is needed.
5. Need some tools to cut.
How do we care for Calathea White Fusion?
Calathea white fusion can be treated with less care than other plants. With a little care you can put a lot of trees in less space of your home. It is better to supply the plants in the greenhouse process. Take care of the plants in soft shade, a little sun, a little humid air. Then all the places in your house will be filled with beauty.
White Fusion Calathea grows in the tropics of the Americas. Grows in the shade of other large trees in the mountains or in the forest. Therefore, you can keep the trees in low light. The source of any tree or plant providing sunshine. So put in a little sun, a little shade. If you can’t keep it in such an environment, you can keep it in the greenhouse process
The soils should be such that they have water absorption capacity. The crumbs add a few particles but you can use some lightweight stones on the surface for beauty. Leave the soil in pots for 20 to 25 days before planting new seedlings. Mix some urea, phosphate, and some organic fertilizer with the soil. After 25 days, mix the soil well from the pot. Now it is time to plant White Fusion Calathea. Do not put the root deep in the soil. Insert 1-2 inches. Put some stones at the base of the tree.
White Fusion Calathea does not need to be watered every day. This will make the soil extra juicy and moist. If the soil is too wet, the trees are more likely to die. Pour water every two days. But it depends on your location. If the tree is outside, pour a little more water. And if it is indoors, pour less water.
Temperature and humidity
Calathea White Fusion is best kept in warm weather. Too much sun and too much cold is not tolerable at all. It is not advisable to keep the tree in the windows where there is a lot of sun. Again where it is not too cold. Be very careful when the seasons change.
Suppose the extra cold season comes, where there is no presence of heat. In that case you have to arrange some heating lights in the house. You have to take care of the temperature for the trees.
Pruning and Fertilizer
The leaves of Calathea White Fusion turn red after many days. The leaves do not rot in hot weather. However, in adverse conditions, the leaves may dry out. In that case it is better to lick the leaves. Other parts of the tree should also be looked at well. Sprinkle water on the leaves every few days.
It is better not to use fertilizer regularly. Soak the fertilizers in light water and spread them on the ground. Don’t give up at all. Then the roots will rot. Mix urea fertilizer with water and sprinkle away from the roots.
Common Immune Diseases:
Calathea White Fusion can be kept in a warm environment so that it does not attack any disease or insects. The good news is that these plants are less susceptible to insect attacks. Then use the spray every few days. This will keep the leaves fresh
Best calathea white fusion for sale
1. Nearly Natural 6639 24in. Golden Dieffenbachia Silk Plant
Color: GreenSize: 12″ x 12″ x 35″
|Plant or Animal Product Type||Dumb Cane|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||24 x 24 x 24 inches|
|Package Information||Pot, planter, vase|
2. AeroGarden Bounty Basic Indoor Hydroponic Herb Garden, Black
- THE BOUNTY BASIC – Perfect for a variety of BIG harvests (herbs, salads, tomatoes, peppers & more). Stay in complete control of your garden using the new high-resolution control panel and keep plants thriving while you’re away with the new Vacation Mode feature. Up your garden game and join the Bounty family at an affordable price.
- IN-HOME GARDEN SYSTEM – Home-grown freshness & flavor right at your fingertips 365 days a year! Grow fresh herbs & veggies right on your kitchen countertop with this indoor herb garden.
3. Costa Farms Calathea Network Trending Tropicals Collection Live Indoor Plant
- Height at shipping is approximately 12-Inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. Ships in a premium, 6-inch white, ceramic planter.
- The Trending Tropicals Collection: Elevate your home decor with exceptional new varieties representing some of the hottest houseplant varieties on social media
4. Wall Planters Indoor- Set of 2 Complete 8 Inch White Metal Wall Pots for Plants with Plastic Liner
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||8.5 x 8.5 x 7.1 inches|
|Item Weight||2.84 Pounds|
I’m not a tree expert, but I save the information by navigating through many blogs to give readers something better. This is my hobby. I like to give readers something good. I like trees. The Calathea White Fusion plants are my favorite. So I dedicated the article to these plants.